Friday 4 April 2008

The Daily Quizzler!

hi blogland, sorry I have been absent but two big projects being juggled this week. I will get pics to you I promise, soon.

As I am about to shut down and head up to the lovely Lake Barrington again for our last rowing regatta for the season my last job is to add a link to another new blog - the Daily Quizzler. The lovely Erica Spinks whom many of you would remember as the recent editor of Down Under Quilts has taken over marketing of Quizzles and has started this blog to chat to you all and share colour secrets, quilting ideas and a Quizzle Community. Go say hi to her, she is missing all of her old magazine friends and readers...

So til next week, all have a lovely stitching weekend - I have nothing ready to take so a manual on the Adobe Creative Suite - about 3" thick is my weekend pasttime...

hugs,
Helen

No comments: