Wednesday 9 July 2008

farewell from Blogspot

The time has come to say farewell to my trusted friend Blogspot. Yes I have finally had the time to move myself over to here. It gives me many more tools and options and the opportunity to offer more in the future. Don't worry though, everything has been copied over and is all there in the archived posts. I am still working on it and have much more to do yet but I think its ready enough to move now.
And to say a big thankyou for visiting me here and for joining me on the new blog there is an exciting anouncement over there. So hop over now and please leave a comment to say hi in my new home..
If you have been subscribing through feedblitz I have changed the settings but think I need to fix something there, so will get onto that now

hugs to all
Helen

No comments: