Friday 5 October 2007

Christmas Gathering

I am all packed ready to head off to Campagnia ( a very little town outside of Hobart Tasmania) tomorrow for the Quilted Crows' Christmas Gathering. I am very excited to share a wonderful day with many like minded stitching enthusiasts. Case is packed, patterns and samples delivered, Colourque samples ready to go and family organised.
I know we are going to have the most wonderful day as I know a few of the treats and suprises Leonie and Deidre have organised.. Have my trusty new camera (yes another one as the last one died on day 15 so they have just replaced it) so will take lots of pics for you and post them after the event.

Its always a worry whether the ladies will like my projects, I sure hope they do....
hugs for tonight
Helen




No comments: