Monday 4 February 2008

mini lace bright as promised

Well I have finished colouring the third version of the Mini Lace panel this time using the Inktense pencils. It is not my favourite but gives yet another totally different look dont you think? I also played with a Quizzle and matched colours to my photos from a couple of posts ago... it is so nifty to try different colours and see how they change the total look of the quilt. And matching the colours to photos of nature is really a cheats way of getting something to 'work'.....
this was my sunset/storm pic.... You know there is a free trial Quizzle on the website that you could go and play with colours and a favourite photo and see what you come up with..


and this was my little treasure from the back of the cupboard....

thanks for all the comments and emails on the extra quilt for the book. Actually it is no further ahead than when I posted the pic... so once I do a post on NPNT I am onto it, I really am this time... I have to do the Block of the week post first though or they are onto me!
hugs
Helen


No comments: