Thursday 16 August 2007

Christmas Gathering

What have I been up to you ask??? well apart from a hundred other things today I delivered my projects for the Christmas Gathering mentioned in an earlier post to the girls at the Quilted Crow. I think they were happy with them. This is going to be a wonderful day at the Campania Hall in October with myself, Belinda Merrit from Pheobe Rose, Leonie and Deirdre and Michelle all giving new projects for a special day. We have all done a Christmas Project and a Gift type project. I threw in my new bags you have been seeing me play with also using the lovely Fresh Cut range from Heather Bailey..

Do you like my Christmas Tree Skirt, I used the Spirit of the Season II range which had just come into the Quilted Crow shelves...
Do you like my Christmas in July rose tree? sort of Christmassy??? well use your imagination..
I got fat eights from the girls so the leftovers were used to make a double sided cushion with an interesting back...

I have been tagged yet again by Sarah today. I know I know, I still havent come through on Lynettes tag yet but I will get to it when I can find 8 people (it was only 7 for Lynette so now I have to find yet another!)... will try soon, it will be great when I get my laptop back from my developer and can blog upstairs in front of the heater at night instead of down here in my studio where by now at 5.45pm it feels like about 5degrees! By the way I really like what she got in her Christmas Swap,,,, mmmmm maybe I could find the time to join her Pay it Forward challenge...so, heres my tree skirt and fresh cut cushion..... I had to include some Colourque at the request of many....but using some new brighter colours...

hugs
Helen

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

Love your Chrissy tree skirt Helen! Made me think about where I put my UFO Tree skirt from um too many years ago to mention (ok I think its 4??)