Saturday 29 September 2007

Esmes Girls

I had a long but lovely day yesterday at Esmes in Launceston teaching a new class to 8 wonderful ladies who all share my passion for stitching. This class was a new one for me and the first 'real' class I have taught in my new format using a video camera and projector so that everyone in class can see the demonstrations and technique up close and personal. I think it worked well and got some lovely positive feedback from which to continue to improve and value add to the class. See some pics of the wonderful results they all achieved... then it was back on the road home to Hobart amongst some wonderful water falling from the clouds which was welcomed by all.....


so from left to right if I remember correctly are Suzanne, Heather, Kerrie, Helen, Barbara

front - Rosie, Moo and Gloria all the way from Burnie

thankyou for a lovely day girls..... hope you enjoyed it as much as I did - cant wait to see pics of your finished wallhangings. And a big thanks to Lillian for hosting the day and 'feeding' me!

hugs

Helen

GO CATS!!!!! - for those who may not have heard!!! Geelong won the Grand Final of the Australian Football league today - very big for us Aussies!!!

No comments: