Saturday 1 September 2007

Spring tease

Thursday wasnt quite Spring here but we were teased with a beautiful day, didnt last long as today (the official first day of spring) brought rain and our normal 9 degrees..
However Thursday also was the day I got both a new phone and a new camera. Havent had time to read any instructions yet but being the first day of spring today I just had to play and find some small evidence that Spring is going to come. My garden still has mostly its winter coat on but there are some tiny peeks of a new year appearing..... Lynette, I'd still suggest a coat!

sorry there are so many but I was so excited it takes lovely macro photos and it was free! And so far my vegie patch has survived the frosts.
Happy first day of Spring everybody - my favourite season, full of new life and new beginnings.
hugs
Helen










No comments: