Saturday 1 September 2007

tags x 3

Okay so I have my 3rd tag now and they are all different challenges so I'll start with the last one first!



This one came from Tracey at Plumcute and Tracey this is a rookie tag for me also so see how we go.



Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



okay so my middle name is short and sweet - Lee



L - learner - I am constantly thriving on learning new things. I was not too bad at school and got a few awards for learning here and there. I was a person who liked facts and definite answers to things so Maths was good, English was my poorest subject... And of course I loved art but had to drop that for music, my first passion and profession for 13 years of my working life. I believe that there is always something new to learn, no-one will ever know everything about a single subject or the world and life in general. If we think we do our life will stop evolving.



E- enthusiasm - I dont think I have been a person to give up easily. I wouldnt say I was a perfectionist, actually far from it. I am easily swayed by people telling me about myself and struggle to remind myself that I am doing okay in life. A lot of things dont and havent come easily to me, I have had to persist on trying but it is worth it in the end. When it comes to ideas in stitching, seeing the positive in people, seeing the effect my creations can have on others and seeing the stars in my girls eyes, I am enthusiastic about my life so far, my family and my passion.



and another E - mmmmm... energy...... physical activity is my downfall. I have never excelled at sport and would rather do almost anything than go to the gym - well it is my last priority in my time poor schedule. I do love a nice walk in the bush (and we have the best bushwalks down here in Tassie) and have had to challenge myself physically many times in life (particularly in the Army).... however, that doesnt mean I dont have energy.... for life... Just hope I can keep on keeping on for many years to come.. My next challenge to myself is the Overland Track...





So thats tag one.



Tag two rules - this one I was tagged by Sarah

RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

1. my first career was as a soldier
2. I first fainted whilst watching my dad's toe being cut off by the DR (he was very accident prone)
3. My favourite chocolates are Cadbury Boost bars and Black Forest Chocolate
4. I have been a Coles checkout chic and a Bilo night shelf stacker
5. I built my first house at 18 - well I paid for it to be built, I just build the deck and shed.
6. my favourite flower is the Rose
7. I am married to a rock drummer
8. if I didnt use hair colour monthly I would be completely grey.

and No 3 from Lynette
Okay now this one I have to tell you another seven random things about myself and then tag 7 other people who have to do the same!

so here goes
1. I have an addiction - anything sweet
2. I have another addiction - anything involving stitching
3. I have three girly girls and I love them all
4. I grew up on a farm surrounded by swamps near a small town of 1500 people.
5. I got my licence the day I turned 16 and my first car and pride and joy was an EJ Holden.
6. My greatest phobia is snakes - and I grew up surrounded by tiger snakes, one of the worlds most dangerous..
7. I wish I had studied Art formally and hope to do it still one day. Never too late to learn.

Now to tag lets see, 5 + 8 + 7 people, I dont know that many with blogs so am just going to do a few and they can choose which tag to do....

here goes, Tracey, Karen, Lisa, Leonie, Donna and I'll have to think of a few more later...
hugs
Helen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, commiserated with Fran tonight (she is newly single) over a couple of wines, so think I will read through this again tommorrow. Blogging is bringing a whole new world to me!.