Saturday 1 September 2007

Townsville 2008

wow, yet another post from me tonight. Ro is out listening to bands, girls in bed, will get a few in whilst I have time. Janet of Wildcraft farm posted about the special invitation to

WHEN FRIENDS GATHER ..... A CELEBRATION OF FRIENDSHIP
Tinkers Cart Quilting Shop invites you to come and join us for a one day Retreat on Saturday March 1st, 2008 at Pimlico Performing Arts Centre


Myself, Janet and Rosalie Quinlan are the guest tutors and this is exciting for me as I spent 3 years in Townsville and would love to go back and catch up with old friends and see how the town has changed. And I will get to meet Janet and Rosalie, friends in passion of stitching if not yet in life and spend a couple of wonderful days with likeminded women. And to make my trip even more exciting it looks like I'll also be stopping off to teach for a couple of days at Eumundi at the beautiful Kindred Spirits B&B - have a look at the website, it looks like Heaven and Sue and Jim have been working on this dream as long as I have known them. Then although not yet confirmed a couple of days teaching in Brisbane before returning home. I will be teaching Colourque(R) projects and beautiful gathering projects (had better get my pencil going again).

And I have also been confirmed to teach at the HMQS show in Salt Lake City in May of 2008 so shaping up to be a busy year already... I will be teaching Blessed Baltimore and Mini Lace classes in Utah. Hopefully I'll be able to source a couple of more stores or places to teach between there and Market which is in Portland Oregon next year.

bye again, I really do need to fold a few hundred Huggettes which were supposed to be done tonight for an order to ship on Monday.

Helen

No comments: