Saturday 15 September 2007

New class sample

I have finally finished my Blessed Beauty Wallhanging I have been working on in between frantically stitching 104 designs for the Nice People Nice Things project. This wallhanging will be used to teach step by step the Colourque method and it will be so step by step I am confident everyone's quilt will look just as beautiful as the original... This class is already filling at Esmes Launceston for the 28th September and at Michelles Sewing Basket on Thursday 15th November (yes I am now coming a day earlier to Quilt Market so that I can squeeze a couple of classes in here with some lovely ladies at Ringwood).


My girls have been busy packing for Guide Camp at Maria Island today. They head off for 5 days in the morning and are very excited. They look so loaded up with full backpacks, day pack and bedding roll, I just wonder how they are going to trek with all of this?? They will be doing activities like snorkelling, fishing, bush walking etc. Quambatook, as it is called is a state camp held every two years somewhere in Tasmania.

It will be just Tilly and I for a few wonderful quiet days together here this week. Lets hope the weather stays fine although we have 6 degree nights forecast.. And I hope to get lots of lovely stitching done - baked beans on toast will keep me quite happy for the week...

hugs for today,

Helen

No comments: